Thursday, October 23, 2014

FOUR DOWN FOUR TO GO!!!

Well this isn't the happy, "I passed" post! Unfortunately, I didn't pass my exam today. I didn't think that I had when I left the exam room. There was so much information on the exam and I just seemed to keep reading and re-reading my notes and feeling like I was looking at it for the first time again. I was told earlier this week that this was the most difficult exam of the semester and I am praying that information is correct. I'm less than two points from passing at this point so I am not going to stress about this. I'm going to dig in deep and start on the next set of lectures and readings. Three weeks til the next exam.

When I started this journey in May 2010, I knew it would be a long road; I knew it would take a LOT of time; I knew it would take a lot of devotion and I will NOT quit when I am this close to the finish line! The light at the end of the tunnel is brighter and brighter each day!

There are four more exams, seven weeks, 49 days between me and my RN!!! This is my countdown on my phone at 11am each day!


1 comment:

  1. I commented on here but don't know where it went!
    You are doing such an amazing job! You're got this! You're going to be an amazing nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete