Friday, February 8, 2013

Confusion!!!



So after looking through more information from my school site, it looks like I'll be going to the hospital for my first rotation, then I'll be going to the rehab and nursing facility I thought I was going to first.  Boy is it confusing.  Granted I've another week of regular lab time (on the Sim Dummies) before heading out to the 'real world'.  I was hoping to get some practice time in tomorrow at our lab.  In addition to the many hours of class, lecture, lab and clinical we are required independent lab and computer hours.  I've not been able to get there for extra lab time and was hoping to get an hour or so in tomorrow.  We have a storm heading this way so lab has already been closed for tomorrow.  So I'll have to stay later on Monday and Tuesday next week to get some time knocked off. 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry it's so confusing! Having the lab closed today certainly didn't help! Hope you didn't get too much snow!
    Continuing to pray!
    1 Chronicles 16:8-11 Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD. Seek the LORD and his strength, seek his face continually.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here comes a new week! Take a deep breath! YOU CAN DO THIS!
    The Lord is with you, whatever happens. Praying!
    2 Corinthians 4:16-18 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory; While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete