Thursday, February 7, 2013

Got a B!!!!

Well I took my first exam for Nursing 141 today.  I was a bit nervous since I've heard over and over that if you are used to getting A's in your courses to 'get over it' since they are not easily obtained in the clinical portion of the nursing program.  I am very happy to say I got a B on my exam.  We will have  a review on Tuesday to go over what we got wrong so we will know the correct things to do in various situations. 

Now to kick in the studying for next weeks exam for Nursing 142, and watched the two lectures from this week and prepare for tomorrows seminar (and the list doesn't end).  

Oh, I got my first clinical assignment.  I'll be at a nursing and rehabilitation center in the Pike Creek area.  Not sure exactly what I'll be doing but I know that starting February 18th, I'll go to work for five to six hours, then travel to this facility and do clinicals from 2:30 pm until 9:15 or 10:15 pm (then travel home and do it all again the next day), lol.  Looking forward to this hands on though.

I'll be back to update you all next week on what new things I've learned.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your B! That is awesome! You will do great at a SNF! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. U DUN GOOD!!!!
    Lifting you up in prayer right now!
    Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
    My email address

    ReplyDelete