Thursday, December 11, 2014

WELL THE ROLLER COASTER RIDE CONTINUES

On Tuesday, I took my final exam in the one course (Community Health) of the fourth semester in the nursing program.  I did well on that exam and concentrated on my final nursing school exam. That exam was today.  I passed the exam, but not a high enough grade to pass the course (Med-surg).  I am devastated at the moment and will have to repeat the course next semester (which starts next month).  I am waiting to review my exam with an instructor next week so that hopefully, I will do better next time.

Thank you for the continued support.  As sad as I am right now, my manager said this and it helped a tiny bit:

"You have just hit a bump in the road. Somehow, someway, it will make you even stronger and an even better nurse"

For my friends and family that were going to attend the Pinning Ceremony at my school next week, please do not attend as I will not get pinned this semester.  I will hope to share some better news with you next semester.

1 comment:

  1. I think you've been pushing yourself so hard that you really needed this break. Now you can focus on this class and spend this next semester studying for the boards or whatever they're called. You have no rush. This is going to end out helping you in the long run, I know it!

    ReplyDelete